Copper Forgings Forged Parts Copper Forged Components
Copper forgings Copper forged Components Copper forged parts from India
Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces. Copper Forging is often classified according to the temperature at which it is performed: cold , warm , or hot forging. Copper Forged parts can range in weight from less than a few grams to a few metric tons. Copper Forged parts usually require further processing to achieve a finished part.
Copper forgings also have the ability to function at high operating temperatures‚ higher loads and increased stress applications and as a result are prevalent today in many industrial processes. The structural reliability achieved by the forging process is unmatched by any other metalworking process.
There are no internal gas pockets or voids in forged material so, unexpected failure under stress or impact is greatly reduced. As such‚ there is a high degree of safety associated to the use of forged copper material. Additionally‚ this structural reliability contributes to faster production rates and lower costs due to reduced inspection requirements‚ uniform response of the copper to heat treatment and the consistent machinability of forged copper.
We have our own Copper forging and machining service where we use high quality Copper alloy forging and offer Copper cold forging, Copper hot forging, Warm forgings, upset forging, open and closed die forging and other forgings.We also offer CNC machined Copper forged components and Copper forged parts.
Copper Alloys that we can offer:
- C10100 - Oxygen Free Electronic Copper
- C10200 - Oxygen Free Copper
- C10700 - Oxygen Free Copper with Silver
- C10800 - Oxygen Free Low Phosphorus Copper
- C12000 - Phosphorus Deoxidized‚ Low Residual Phosphorus Copper
- C12220 - Copper Phosphorus
- C15000 - Zirconium Copper
- C18000 - Chromium Nickel Silicon Copper
- C18150 - Chromium Zirconium Copper
- C18200 - Chromium Copper
- C46400 - Naval Brass
- C67300 - Manganese Bronze
- C70600 - Copper-Nickel‚ 10%
- C71580 - Copper-Nickel‚ 30%
- Electrical switchgears
- Electrical Transformers
- earthing and grounding connectors and components
- Railway and Signalling equipments
- Control panels and relays
- Automotive industry
- Telecommunication and cabling wirings